This is the most classic greenhouse, with two flat sides, known internationally as a “wide span” greenhouse. It is traditionally the most popular greenhouse in Italy and offers good light, ventilation and versatility.
SFC SOLAR GREENHOUSE
This is a photovoltaic greenhouse with a roof structure with two very wide flat pitches (“Wide Span”).
A very solid, versatile structure consisting of IPE beam or rectangular tube columns and lattice girders which allows any type of internal and external system to be installed including gutters and hanging pots. The NORTH pitch is covered with 60, 72 or 80 cm wide sheets of glass.
Figured glass or transparent float glass, normal or tempered, can be used. The SOUTH pitch, on the other hand, has a roof with solar panels with or without a frame. It has one ridge flap and sidewall vents for ventilation.
- Modular supporting structure in steel profiles with ready-to-assemble elements. Anti-corrosion protection with hot-dip galvanization. Static calculations in accordance with UNI-EN 13031-1 requirements.
- Glass roof and covering on NORTH pitch attached to aluminium glass bearing profiles with Dutral cover plates or, if requested, galvanized steel profiles and PVC cover plates.
- Covering on SOUTH pitch with solar panels using a special frame system, especially designed and tested by us.
- Continuous ridge and sidewall vents operated by rack and pinion gearmotors.
- Aluminium frame doors
- Width of aisles: 9.60 m and 12.80 m (on request from 6.40 m to 20.00 m)
- Span of columns: m 3,732 or m 4,00
- Gutter height: on request from 3.00 m to 5.00 m or higher
- Ventilation vents: m 1,70
- Pitch of roof: 40% (22°)
- Doors: width 2.50 m, height 3.00 m